Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Instagram Challenge.

It took me a few days, but I've finally got the hang of the Instagram thing, and I must say, I'm loving it!  I find myself taking pictures all the time of the most random things and feeling some unhealthy urge to post them publicly.  Something about the square, filtered photos and getting "likes" just works for me. The hardest part? Figuring out what to write as a caption... #bigdeal.

By the way, thanks for my 27 followers, and the random "likes"for putting up with me as I learn.  I'm not the only one who thought it was a "hatchtag", right? Oy.  As far as taking pictures around the theme "thankful", that was more difficult that I had thought.  I'm thankful for a lot, but it's not always in front of me to capture in a picture.  I promise I'm thankful for more than my dog, the sunset, and my shoes, but that just happens to be what I see when I remember this goal. :)

Alas, here are some photos I captured this month.  For December, I'm going to jump on the FMSphotoaday Challenge.  Follow me @meaghan_ag!
My longest run to date- 15 miles! 

Love.

Fresh mani with color from good friend, AB!

Proud.

Thursday night happy hour with J.

Brother-in-law's Bday!

Ready for holiday cooking and crafting!

Field Trip with 7th graders.  'nuff said.

Boom! 1/2 marathon.

Birchbox goodies.
Oh, Sadie.

What would I do without TJ's? 
Lil brother, Nate and his pup, Isaac!

Thanksgiving break.

Luminary Walk.

Sundays.

Book sale!

Cyber Monday shopping setting.

New gift to this world, Gideon!
TALL trees on a 65 degree November day.

OOTD. Stripes, spots and sparkle.
puppies!

Date night.
Hope you have a great week! 
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment